Despite being purchased by The New York Times a few months ago, Wordle remains subscription-free and available to all. As such, if you head over to the Wordle website right now, you’ll find a brand new puzzle available for the duration of May 15. You’ve got just 24-hours to solve the latest Wordle teaser, so you’d better hurry if you want to keep your winning streak alive. If that’s easier said than done, head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 330 on May 15. Good luck!
The game that’s taken over our social media feeds, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 330 on May 15…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 330 hints and clues for May 15…
1. Wordle 330 starts with the letter Y.
2. Wordle 330 contains just two vowels.
3. I give up, you win.